BDO Business Restructuring is looking for an experienced legal consultant Legal consultant / Lawyer.
Job domain: Business restructuring.
Career level: Professional with 2-3 years of experience in the legal field.
Send your application for Legal Consultant / Lawyer today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are eager to meet you as soon as possible.
As a Lawyer / Legal Consultant in our Business Restructuring team you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following
– legal research and analysis;
– drafting legal documents (contracts, verbal processes for tenders or auctions, and other);
– ensuring contact with law courts and other public authorities;
– managing project and client related correspondence and meetings;
– ensure full support and assistance for the Business Restructuring Senior Consultants;
– ensure implementation of internal procedures as well as insolvency proceedings;
– investigate and report to the court;
– participate at auction commission/ negotiation;
– monitor the litigation for debt recovery.
– law graduate (membership of the Bar Association / Insolvency Practitioner);
– solid knowledge of civil and procedural law;
– insolvency exposure is a major plus; 2-3 year of legal experience (including litigation related activities);
– good command of English and MS Office;
– planning and organization skills, result and deadline oriented;
– business awareness and a keen interest in developing business related expertise.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
– grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
– be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
– be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy[at]bdo[dot]ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 14 iulie 2021