KINSTELLAR is looking for a senior M&A and Corporate lawyer.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong M&A/corporate, private equity, real estate, employment, litigation, finance, competition and energy practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies and law firms, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university and at least five (5) years of practical experience in providing legal advice on corporate/ M&A such as mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, corporate structures, company governance and general commercial advice; any additional practice area expertise would be beneficial and will bring additional value (such as public M&A, capital markets and financial regulatory);
– finds motivation in working on complex transactions for international clients and global law firms;
– is flexible and wants to work in a team that is praised for their consistently high quality of work;
– is a team player with passion for excellence; and
– has full professional proficiency in English.
The job will involve client interaction and matter management responsibilities from the outset, and will involve responsibility for multiple projects at any given time.
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career and make a valued contribution, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an international law firm and be part of our success.
TO THIS END, WE OFFER
– professional development and training in a leading CEE law firm and interesting work for reputable local and international clients;
– a modern and dynamic flexible work environment;
– technical and soft skills training and development across practice groups and jurisdictions; and
– competitive compensation including future salary growth and annual performance bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical employment experience and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 7 iulie 2021