MPR PARTNERS team undergoing expansion.
On a background of substantial work load increase and new office life dynamics, we are actively recruiting in order to grow our team and fill in our recently expanded elegant office area.
We are currently seeking fully qualified competition and corporate/commercial professionals, eager-to-learn junior lawyers for our advisory department as well as front desk/office assistants, in addition to the recent litigation, tax, real estate and employment/corporate openings (some of them successfully filled).
Besides the general traits referred to below, all positions have their particularities.
WHO WE ARE
– independent business law firm with offices in London and Bucharest;
– recipients of Highly Commended (Runner-up) European Law Firm of the Year at The Lawyer European Awards 2018 accolade; Eastern Europe and the Balkans Law Firm of the Year award, at The Lawyer European Awards 2018; Romania Law Firm of the Year award, at The Lawyer European Awards 2017;
– recipients of two 2020 Lexology Client Choice Awards awarded by in-house counsels for excellence of service and outstanding client care;
– professional legal, tax and insolvency services provider with practice areas ranked by the most reputed international legal directories (such as Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, Best Lawyers International, etc);
– proud holder of an impressive portfolio of major global clients (important names in numerous sectors such as technology, air transport, automotive, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, energy, telecommunications, financial services, and many more);
– constant contributor to reputed international publications and professional platforms (such as The World Bank Group, Thomson Reuters, International Comparative Legal Guides, Lexology – Getting the Deal Through, Sweet and Maxwell, etc.).
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
– proficiency in English (written and spoken), including strong knowledge of legal English is an absolute must;
– LL.M and any other degrees in law or economics (ideally awarded by a foreign university) for lawyer positions are a plus;
– previous experience in a firm ranked by major directories constitutes an advantage;
openness to continuous professional training, team spirit and adaptability to firm`s policies and high standards;
– particular aspects depending on the position concerned; to this end, we invite you to visit our Careers section and, should any of the positions open suit you, to please send your CVs and letters of intent as indicated at the bottom of each recruitment post.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
– attractive remuneration package;
– high profile clients and assignments;
– career advancement opportunities based on both professional and personal qualities;
– the opportunity to work with an award-winning highly professional team, repeatedly praised by its clients for the services provided and impeccable approach to matters;
– continuous education opportunities (through attendance to professional events and courses, drafting of articles and consequent publication thereof, through the firm’s media channels and partners);
– work environment centred on strong ethics, integrity and team spirit.
Due to high number of applications received, only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 30 septembrie 2021