MIHAI & CO. is looking for a lawyer | Consultancy.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE AND HAVE THE FOLLOWING
– fully qualified lawyer;
– three to five years of experience as a consultancy lawyer; litigation experience is an advantage;
– work experience in civil law, corporate law, labor law, intellectual property law; competition law, sports law is an advantage;
– English fluency (speaking and writing) is mandatory; French language is an advantage;
– very good MS Office skills;
– good team partner;
– well organized and proactive person.
THE DAILY ACTIVITIES SHALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
– analysis of the legal or contractual frame applicable to various situations of the client/s current activity;
– legal services concerning the daily legal matters related to the client’s business;
– drafting legal reports/memos and/or reviewing any type of contracts used in the practice, assistance to negotiation of contracts;
– assistance and/or representation in front of authorities (such as: Trade Registry; State Office for Inventions and Trademarks, Labor Office, courts);
– research for different legal issues/projects;
– contribution to the internal projects (such as drafting newsletters/articles, participation to professional seminars, networking meetings).
Mihai & Co. Business Lawyers is a medium-sized independent full-service business law firm based in Bucharest – Romania with an extended national and international transaction and litigation practice.
The members of our Law Office have been working since 1998 in the Romanian legal business environment, having as clients Romanian companies as well as companies that are part of international groups. This background permits us to have a deep understanding of the local legal environment as well as a corporate culture of international clients.
Among our long-term clients, we have companies which activate in various fields of business, including retail & manufacturing products, which offer us an understanding and expertise of the needs in these industries.
We offer you the possibility to work in a professional and friendly environment. Our team will be happy to meet you and discover if you could be our colleague.
If you meet the description, please send your CV and letter of intention (in English) to the following e-mail: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 4 noiembrie 2021