MIHAI & CO. is looking for a lawyer | Litigation.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE AND HAVE THE FOLLOWING
– fully qualified lawyer;
– three to five years of experience as a litigation lawyer; consultancy experience is an advantage;
– work experience in civil law, corporate law, labor law, intellectual property law; competition law, sports law is an advantage;
– English fluency (speaking and writing) is mandatory; French language is an advantage;
– very good MS Office skills;
– good team partner;
– well organized and proactive person.
THE DAILY ACTIVITIES SHALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
– preparing and managing cases; preparing legal documents, such as complaints and defence;
– having a deep understanding of the requirements and procedures of the various courts;
– legal research and investigation. Analysis of the legal frame applicable to various situations of the client/s current activity;
– assistance and/or representation in front of the authorities;
– contribution to the internal projects (such as drafting newsletters/articles, participation to professional seminars, networking meetings);
– drafting, if needed, legal reports and/or reviewing any type of contracts used in the practice, assistance to negotiation of contracts.
Mihai & Co. Business Lawyers is a medium-sized independent full-service business law firm based in Bucharest – Romania with an extended national and international transaction and litigation practice.
The members of our Law Office have been working since 1998 in the Romanian legal business environment, having as clients Romanian companies as well as companies that are part of international groups. This background permits us to have a deep understanding of the local legal environment as well as a corporate culture of international clients.
Among our long-term clients, we have companies which activate in various fields of business, including retail & manufacturing products, which offer us an understanding and expertise of the needs in these industries.
We offer you the possibility to work in a professional and friendly environment. Our team will be happy to meet you and discover if you could be our colleague.
If you meet the description, please send your CV and letter of intention (in English) to the following e-mail email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 21 martie 2022