An exciting opportunity has come up! We are expanding our enthusiastic team and we want a new colleague to join our GAMBLING practice!
We are currently seeking an associate lawyer to join our Gambling Practice in our Bucharest office.
WHO WE ARE
We are an intellectual powerhouse providing the best combination of legal advice, business savvy and humanness.
Our services cover various practice areas, namely: intellectual property, technology and media, life sciences, gaming and gambling, anti-money laundering, corporate & M&A, consumer protection and advertising, data privacy and personal data processing, dispute resolution.
This is a great opportunity to join our enthusiastic law firm with an outstanding reputation in several areas including gambling and gaming.
Our team has been awarded several distinctions by reputable international and local directories, being recognized throughout the years as the go-to law firm in Romania for intellectual property, gambling and related regulatory matters.
You will enjoy working with the most important names in various industries worldwide, international law firms from Europe, USA and Asia, as well as trade associations.
You will have control over your career and enjoy a truly forward-thinking working environment. The position represents an outstanding opportunity for the right individual with excellent prospects for long term progression.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
– rendering legal advice and drafting analysis for a variety of gambling law and anti-money laundering matters;
– reviewing and preparing legal documentation for extension of game portfolios;
– reviewing and drafting anti-money laundering policies and procedures;
– drafting documents and templates for B2C and B2B gambling license applications;
– representing gambling clients in front of the National Gambling Office and other authorities;
– research of legislation as well as business and technological trends that are of interest for the industry.
THE CANDIDATE – KEY REQUIREMENTS
– member of the Bar Association 1 – 2 years of professional experience;
– strong command of the law in a wide spectrum of commercial legal matters;
– prior experience in the field of gambling is an advantage, but not mandatory;
– solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook applications;
– strong written and verbal communications skills in Romanian and English, and ability to interact with various departments and levels of management. Other foreign language skills are a plus;
– critical thinking, initiative, and ability to work independently, take ownership, and use judgment and discretion to address issues without supervision;
– attention to detail and accuracy;
– sharp sense of priorities and good time management;
– ability to react quickly and make the right decisions;
– business savvy with a genuine interest in new technologies;
– team player;
– efficient and able to act with calmness under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
– competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on performance;
– opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic, and expanding team;
– opportunity to grow within a highly skilled and quality driven company;
– opportunity to participate at local and international conferences;
– mentoring from lawyers with strong experience and recognition in commercial law areas;
– downtown office location;
– medical insurance package.
In order to apply for this position, please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 7 martie 2022