An exciting opportunity has come up! We are expanding our enthusiastic team and we want a new colleague to join our INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY practice!
We are currently seeking a paralegal to join our IP Practice in our Târgu Mureș office.
WHO WE ARE
We are an intellectual powerhouse providing the best combination of legal advice, business savvy and humanness.
Our services cover various practice areas, namely: intellectual property, technology and media, life sciences, gaming and gambling, corporate & M&A, consumer protection and advertising, data privacy and personal data processing, dispute resolution.
This is a great opportunity to join our enthusiastic law firm with an outstanding reputation in several areas including intellectual property.
Our team has been awarded several distinctions by reputable international and local directories, being recognized throughout the years as the go-to law firm in Romania for intellectual property, gambling and related regulatory matters.
You will enjoy working with the most important names in various industries worldwide, international law firms from Europe, USA and Asia, as well as trade associations.
You will have control over your career and enjoy a truly forward-thinking working environment. The position represents an outstanding opportunity for the right individual with excellent prospects for long term progression.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
– ensure docketing deadlines are met in a timely manner;
– draft and prepare trademark / designs applications, renewals, other registrations before local and foreign offices;
– maintain and update records in docketing database;
– assist with trademark monitoring processes and trademark searches;
– arrange for execution of formal documents required for trademark / design administration, including powers of attorney and engagement letters.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
– review and respond to correspondence in a timely manner;
– prepare and forward reporting letters to clients;
– handle documents that require authentication/legalization;
– handle correspondence tasks, for the local office in Targu – Mures;
– assist IP attorneys and other team members in execution of day-to-day matters.
THE CANDIDATE – KEY REQUIREMENTS
– university degree;
– minimum 3 years work experience (preferable in office functions, marketing, economics, media or PR & communications);
– experience with Intellectual Property is a plus;
– solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook applications;
– strong written and verbal communications skills in Romanian and English, and ability to interact with various departments and levels of management. Other foreign language skills are a plus.
– critical thinking, initiative, and ability to work independently, take ownership, and use judgment and discretion to address issues without supervision;
– attention to detail and accuracy;
– sharp sense of priorities and good time management;
– team player;
– efficient and able to act with calmness under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
– competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on performance;
– opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic, and expanding team;
– opportunity to grow within a highly skilled and quality driven company;
– mentoring from professionals with strong experience and recognition in the IP field;
– medical insurance package.
In order to apply for this position, please send your CV at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul Târgu Mureș.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 7 martie 2022