TONCESCU & ASOCIAȚII SPARL – KPMG Legal is seeking for a Head of Internal Contracting Unit.
When you choose KPMG as the place to develop your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking a Head of the Internal Contracting Unit to join us in our office in Bucharest.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR ROLE?
– managing and coordinating the Internal Contracting Unit;
– drafting and reviewing/negotiating KPMG contracts with clients, suppliers, and sub-contractors as necessary;
– working closely with the Risk Management department in order to ensure compliance of the contractual formulas agreed with clients with KPMG internal policies, as well as to comply with global standards;
– working closely with the Data Protection Officer in relation to projects involving data processing;
– coordinate the corporate documentation for KPMG local entities and affiliated entities;
– providing in-house legal advice on different matters of law, such as corporate governance, employment, IP, anti-money laundering, company law, audit legislation, etc;
– periodically evaluating and reporting on the legal situation of KPMG in Romania entities, in terms of corporate documentation;
– drafting and reviewing internal policies on different areas, such as anti-money laundering internal norms, internal procurement and the Internal Regulation;
– validation of internal procedures and projects issued by other departments;
– drafting and reviewing standard documents related to technology projects.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– practical experience in a similar position of 5+ years;
– university degree in Law. The successful candidate will preferably be an attorney member of the Bar;
– very good knowledge and experience in civil, commercial and employment law;
– good inter-personal skills and managing capabilities;
– ability to work on own initiative and willingness to take responsibility;
– good command of MS Office package;
– proficiency in English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements;
– a dynamic and supportive work environment;
– an innovative and international working environment with high profile projects;
– the opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
– continuous coaching & mentorship;
– working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
HOW TO APPLY?
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes here.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 martie 2022