BĂICULESCU & ASOCIAȚII is looking for junior lawyers | White collar crime & compliance.
BĂICULESCU & ASOCIAȚII is a Law Firm founded by a professional team that has been on the law market since 2012.
Our team has managed to collaborate in the highest level of legal performance before founding our current firm. As a result, our portfolio has seen a client increase, which has brought the Firm into a higher level of organization. Our team is defined by forward-thinking, persuasiveness and dynamic interactions.
The foundation of the Firm is Criminal law, with a specialization within the area of white collar crime. Our success rate in this niche area has made us a reference point for prestigious clients and for any type of case in this area, regardless of difficulty.
The firm has forgone the mentality of ”small or big cases” and has managed to retain a reduced portfolio of cases to ensure the best management of cases and keeping our clients permanently up-to-date with their case and involved in choosing the strategy. Thus, we ensure that our clients are part of the success.
BĂICULESCU & ASOCIAȚII is looking for two junior lawyers to join our team.
We are looking for an inquisitive person, who can think on their feet and has a strong work ethic.
At BĂICULESCU & ASOCIAȚII you will be working on white collar crime projects, and will represent our clients both locally and internationally.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– junior Member of the Bucharest BAR;
– great English speaking and writing skills;
– availability to travel to courts in Romania;
– good Organizational and time-management skills to meet deadlines;
– good writing and oral communication skills in Romanian.
WHAT WE OFFER
– flexible working hours;
– work from Home schedule (where and when it is possible);
– friendly working environment;
– training and Guidance in various legal fields;
– salary so that you are Happy and Motivated.
If you think you might be a good fit let us know by sending your CV at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 1 iunie 2022