KINSTELLAR is looking for a Real Estate Lawyer in Bucharest with 4 to 6 years of practical experience in the field.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong real estate, employment, M&A/corporate, finance, competition, private equity, energy and litigation practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
Kinstellar’s real estate practice is top-ranked in all guides, and is a market leader when it comes to size and number of transactions. And the practice continues to grow.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university and between 4 to 6 years of practical experience in real estate, with preference for any or all of the following skills sets/ practice:
– leasing matters, either for tenants or landlords, in all asset categories (office, logistics, retail);
– construction law matters, including drafting and negotiating construction agreements;
– title investigations and due diligence reports;
– transactional experience in drafting and negotiating sale-purchase agreements and other documents.
Excellent written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage.
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career and make a valued contribution, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an international law firm and be part of our success.
TO THIS END, WE OFFER
– professional development and training in a leading CEE law firm and interesting work for reputable local and international clients;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– technical and soft skills training and development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation including future salary growth and annual performance bonus; and
– private medical services subscription.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical employment experience and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, HR Manager at email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 iunie 2022