MONDELĒZ ROMANIA is looking for an Associate Counsel.
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
You will be responsible for the company’s legal activities in a region, business units and /or sub-function areas in the country or across multiple countries. To support commercial and corporate initiatives, you will identify business needs and design and implement our legal strategy through the service delivery model. You will advise the business on risk, anticipating and addressing internal and external factors and apply your legal specialty area experience to collaborate with other legal colleagues to address legal issues or concerns.
You will work closely with local management on the development and execution of effective marketing, sales and distribution activities and strategies that are within the boundaries of the law and ensure compliance with Mondelez policies and guidelines to protect its assets and personnel.
You will work with Contracts, Trade Laws, Competition Law, Litigation, Changes in the Law, Criminal Law, Company Secretary, Work and Employment, Corporate Affairs, Business Integrity as well as maintaining a good relationship with External Legal Advisers.
The suitable candidate should have between 2 and 7 years of experience and English language proficiency is required. Due to the international environment, we would ask you to submit your application in English.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
– legal experience, ideally in a large matrixed multinational company;
– strong analytical, strategic vision, decision-making, and problem-solving skills;
– experience assessing, advising on risk, advising/coaching and dispute resolution in a multinational company;
– highest level of integrity and trust; highly credible and willing to express;
– excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
– resourcefulness, including relevant new technologies and systems;
– license to practice law in relevant jurisdiction(s).
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
You will develop and ensure the implementation of legal strategies to enable Mondelēz International to compete aggressively, and protect our people, assets and reputation while complying with legal requirements and standards of ethical conduct. You will provide guidance and support to ensure managers are making reasonable and informed decisions regarding legal risks; manage the legal strategy with outside counsel, including spending without compromising financial and reputational risk; and provide in-house and external legal expertise to address the increasingly complex legal environment by partnering with business units, regions and global stakeholders to identify and advise on applicable laws and regulatory changes for a given country and/or across multiple countries.
WE WILL OFFER
– an attractive salary package and performance bonus;
– medical services;
– meal tickets;
– life and disability insurance;
– free company products;
– sport reimbursement;
– and we will make sure you have all the tools needed to be successful.
For more information and to apply, use our external career site or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 22 august 2022