ENERY ELEMENT GmbH is looking for a Junior Legal Advisor/Lawyer.
Enery Element GmbH is a developer and investor in renewable energy infrastructure with focus on Central and Eastern Europe. We strive to power up the transition to a low-carbon industry and economy dominated by low-cost renewables. Our mission is to transform the way renewable power is generated and sourced. One project at a time – we make renewables grid intelligent. We cover all stages of the project life-cycle – development, financing, construction, PPA, commissioning and operations.
We are looking for a new team member who is willing to fight climate change with us – Legal Advisor/Lawyer.
Interested students are also encouraged to apply for an internship.
By joining Enery, you will find the space and freedom to develop your skills in a hands-on manner and you will become part of small, dynamic team with a lot of experience in the renewables.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
– overall legal support in relation to the development of renewable energy projects in Romania;
– providing advice and support mostly on real estate/energy/administrative matters (due diligence included);
– conducting correspondence with partners and authorities while taking into consideration the business strategy agreed with the project manager;
– contracts drafting and negotiation;
– monitoring legislative updates, as well as relevant case laws likely to affect Enery’s business;
– general assistance with the execution and coordination of project management activities.
– experience of up to 3 years; real estate and energy law experience will be considered an advantage;
– excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– team player, accuracy and responsibility in work performance;
– analytical thinker, open minded and solution-oriented attitude;
– advanced knowledge of Office (Word, Excel);
– advanced English language skills;
– driving license.
– a working environment where creative solutions and curiosity are encouraged;
– the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team;
– excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere;
– investment in professional and personal development;
– hands-on exposure and direct involvement in the business process.
If you are interested, send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
You should apply even if you are only slightly curious. Maybe after you meet us, you will decide to be part of our team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Any personal data collected shall be processed only for the purposes of the recruitment procedure.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 17 octombrie 2022