We are Skywind Group, a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider. Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products. We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
– drafting, negotiation and review of commercial contracts and agreements;
– advising on a wide range of commercial matters such as intellectual property, technology, and internal/service contracts;
– identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks and assisting in the creation and implementation of solutions;
– assisting in building a scalable foundation for the Legal Team including developing templates;
– liaising with external advisors and regulatory authorities;
– legal Research and staying ahead with regulatory updates;
– maintaining records of group policies and procedures and uphold them internally as well as towards relevant regulatory authorities.
PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE
– specific experience in the Gambling sector would be a plus;
– significant exposure to commercial contracts and negotiation of complex agreements;
– able to communicate effectively and confidently;
– understanding the impact of legal issues or solutions on the operational activities of the business;
Excellent communication skills including ability to negotiate solutions and influence decisions.
WHY TO JOIN? – OUR OFFER
– you will work for one of the top players in its segment;
– open-minded and enthusiastic colleagues, a friendly work environment, warm atmosphere;
– above industry salary and an attractive benefit package;
– on-site job in Bucharest close to the subway station;
– flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
– team events (team buildings, team hangouts, etc);
– private Medical Insurance.
In case you believe that you meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 4 ianuarie 2023