CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP, The Future Facing law firm is now expanding the team of lawyers and consultants. We are currently looking for a mid- level Associate | EPC (Energy and Projects in Construction).
– proven experience in corporate- commercial law and transactions with focus on Energy (electricity, oil & gas, renewables and environmental matters);
– previous experience in the energy industry in terms of regulatory and market specific contracts would be a plus;
– capability to work, prioritize and make decisions;
– pragmatic approach to problem solving;
– excellent communication skills.
– degree from a reputable law school;
– minimum 3-5 years of experience in a reputable law firm in the energy field or in- house counsel for a major energy company;
– excellent business English and professional legal writing skills.
– hardworking, open and honest approach, team player, always looking for the highest level of professionalism;
– the ability to master new fields of knowledge and law.
– growing opportunities in an international leading law firm;
– the chance to advise on a wide range of technologies including offshore and onshore wind, interconnectors and networks, energy storage, solar, electric vehicles, hydrogen, nuclear, carbon capture and storage and digitisation of the energy systems. Working alongside a highly experienced and specialised team, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the legal, industry and commercial arrangements across the power and renewables sector and become a subject matter expert. The role will offer you exposure to the full spectrum of areas in this sector, including commercial, regulatory, M&A and projects work. It may also occasionally involve advising in parallel areas such as other utility sectors (gas, water etc).
– modern, flexible and friendly work environment;
– competitive reward system;
– training facilities.
CHANGING THE FACE OF LAW.
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep local market understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it. In a world of ever-accelerating change where technology is increasingly important in the deployment of global strategies, our clear, business-focused advice helps clients of every size to face the future with confidence. We’re immersed in your world. Your interests and priorities are at the heart of what we do.
Our lawyers are genuine experts in their fields, with a grasp of detail that’s second to none. Our next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. It means we can anticipate the likely challenges, accelerate our pace and create the space to develop innovative solutions. We’re diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture in which every one of our people, can maximise their potential and thrive.
Developing people is at the heart of what we do. With learning comes greater confidence and we believe
confidence is one of the keys to business success. When you join us (and if you move roles or assignments),
we’ll make sure that you get the best-in-class training and support you need to perform at your best,
complementing a variety of work opportunities with personalised development support.
If you share this outlook and you want to be involved in some of the most complex and interesting work, often cross-border, where finding creative solutions and collaborating with colleagues from across our international network is part of daily life, then our world may just be the place for you.
Then please, send your application (CV and cover letter) to the email address: Bucharest.Office@cms-cmno.com mentioning the position you are applying for.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Thanking you in advance for your interest in joining our firm.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 26 mai 2023