CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP, The Future Facing law firm is now expanding the team of lawyers and consultants.
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate for the Corporate and M&A Practice Group.
CMS is a Future Facing firm with more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide. We combine deep local market understanding with a global perspective. We are passionate about building strong relationships with our clients, our people, and the communities we work in.
We take a bold, dynamic, and agile approach to ensure our clients are able to face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of working. Our aim is to inspire, impact and support our clients and our people, helping them to maximize their potential and thrive.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our lawyers are genuine experts in their fields, with a grasp of detail that’s second to none. Our next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. It means we can anticipate the likely challenges, accelerate our pace and create the space to develop innovative solutions. We’re diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture in which every one of our people, can maximise their potential and thrive.
Developing people is at the heart of what we do. With learning comes greater confidence and we believe
confidence is one of the keys to business success. When you join us (and if you move roles or assignments), we’ll make sure that you get the best-in-class training and support you need to perform at your best, complementing a variety of work opportunities with personalised development support.
If you share this outlook and you want to be involved in some of the most complex and interesting work, often cross-border, where finding creative solutions and collaborating with colleagues from across our international network is part of daily life, then our world may just be the place for you.
We provide growing opportunities in an international leading law firm and a modern and friendly work environment.
Our competitive reward system is very attractive, and we also offer training facilities.
– proven professional record (min. 5 years) in top business law firms with experience involving coordinating the drafting of transactions documents, negotiations, due diligence processes, incorporations, joint ventures and other corporate related matters;
– fully qualified;
– pragmatic approach to problem solving;
– experience with FDI and merger clearance procedures is a plus;
– sound legal reasoning;
– attention to detail, strong analytical abilities;
– excellent writing and communication skills in English.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
– degree from a reputable law school;
– International LLM would be a plus (but not mandatory);
– very good English and professional legal writing skills.
– open and honest approach, hardworking, team player, always looking for the highest level of professionalism;
– an ability to master new fields of knowledge and law;
– capable to be involved in all stages of a project (discussion of proposal, structuring, negotiations, implementation).
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We’re diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS’ diversity initiatives and programmes, please visit the diversity pages on our website.
If you are interested, please, send your application (CV and cover letter) to the email address Bucharest.Office@cms-cmno.com mentioning the position you are applying for.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 8 decembrie 2023