VD LAW GROUP (Vasilescu Dejan SPARL) is looking for a Senior Lawyer for our Fintech, Corporate, and M&A practice areas.
VD Law Group is a Romanian law firm located in Bucharest, providing highly specialized legal services to worldwide projects centered around fintech and new and emerging technologies.
Our expertise has led us to establish an extensive international collaboration network spanning over 15 jurisdictions.
We take pride in our recognition and ranking by leading publications in the legal industry, including Legal 500, International Legal Guide, and Global Legal Insights.
In response to the dynamic nature of the business landscape, we have established a dedicated department focusing on Tech, Blockchain, and New Emerging Technologies. This department is committed to delivering exceptional legal solutions to the most intricate and renowned fintech businesses.
We are looking for aspiring lawyers who not only possess a strong academic foundation and technical aptitudes but also have the ability for simplifying complex issues. These individuals should be committed to excellence, effective problem solvers, and thrive in collaborative, team-oriented environments.
Moreover, we provide opportunities for personal growth, such as direct client interactions, attending meetings and conferences, and taking part in different, large-scale projects covering industries such as technology, blockchain, AI, metaverse, real estate, and corporate transactions.
– 3+ years of legal experience as lawyer in Romania;
– proven ability to provide practical legal advice and drive results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail;
– ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines effectively;
– demonstrated collaboration and relationship-building skills, with the ability to work well across diverse teams;
– excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
NICE TO HAVE
– knowledge of European and international regulatory frameworks applicable to the blockchain industries and digital assets;
– familiarity with fintech, web3, blockchain technology, and related legal considerations.
We welcome you to apply for this exciting position if you have the necessary legal experience, thrive in a dynamic and creative environment and are interested in building a world of true digital ownership.
With your application, please include a cover letter, resume, and any other relevant paperwork.
Kindly submit these materials via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 decembrie 2023