MPR PARTNERS is looking for newly qualified lawyers.
Have you just successfully completed the final exams and you are a fully qualified lawyer? First yet, congratulations! Do you have experience in consultancy matters in a variety of practice areas, mainly corporate, real estate and energy? Well then, you might consider joining our firm, in order to give a boost to your business law career. We need to widen our ranks in order to handle our groundbreaking technology matters, major M&A deals, real estate & infrastructure projects, pharma & healthcare mandates, as well as impressive green energy cases, for our major international and local clients.
We consequently have openings for fully qualified lawyers, who are eager to perfect their business law careers.
WHO WE ARE
– independent business law firm with offices in London and Bucharest;
– multiple practice areas ranked and recognized by famous international directories (Best Lawyers International, IFLR, the Legal 500, Chambers and Partners);
– recipients of Highly Commended (Runner-up) European Law Firm of the Year at The Lawyer European Awards 2018 accolade; Eastern Europe and the Balkans Law Firm of the Year award, at The Lawyer European Awards 2018; Romania Law Firm of the Year award, at The Lawyer European Awards 2017;
– recipients of several Lexology Client Choice Awards awarded by in-house counsels for excellence of service and outstanding client care;
– professional legal, tax and insolvency services provider;
– proud holder of an impressive portfolio of major global clients (important names in numerous sectors such as technology, air transport, automotive, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, energy, telecommunications, financial services, and many more);
– constant contributor to reputed international publications and professional platforms (such as The World Bank Group, Thomson Reuters, International Comparative Legal Guides, Lexology – Getting the Deal Through, Sweet and Maxwell, etc.).
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
– proficiency in English (written and spoken), including strong knowledge of legal English is an absolute must;
– LL.M and any other degrees in law or economics (ideally awarded by a foreign university) are a plus;
– previous internships and/or experience in a firm ranked by major directories constitutes an advantage;
– openness to continuous professional training, team spirit and adaptability to firm`s policies and high standards.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
– attractive remuneration package;
– high profile clients and assignments;
– career advancement opportunities based on both professional and personal qualities;
– the opportunity to work with an award-winning highly professional team, repeatedly praised by its clients for the services provided and impeccable approach to matters;
– continuous education opportunities (through attendance to professional events and courses, drafting of articles and consequent publication thereof, through the firm’s media channels and partners);
– work environment centred on strong ethics, integrity and team spirit.
Please send your resume and letter of intent (explaining why you chose to be part of our team and what motivates you in your legal career) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line newly qualified lawyers.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunţul expiră la data de 20 decembrie 2023