NTMO in association with KPMG Legal is seeking
Why should you choose us?
NTMO is part of the KPMG Legal network. It is a highly respected provider of legal services to a wide range of international corporations, foreign and local investors, as well as public authorities. The strength of NTMO comes from the finely tuned legal skills and resilient commitment of its people. Our roots in Romania go back 20 years, while we also extend internationally through our KPMG Legal membership, with its more than 1,500 lawyers in 90 countries – we take pride in our reputable name, value mission and talented people. It is more than ourselves or our law firm – we strongly believe in a higher purpose, our clients and their sustainable businesses, this country and its future. Business evolves, global mega trends bring new challenges, industries and the public sector change, so we stand by our clients and communities with dedication, energy and pragmatic support.
What are we looking for?
Junior Lawyers for our office in Bucharest who:
- Have a Law Degree from a leading university
- Are admitted to the Romanian Bar Association
- Have good knowledge of corporate & commercial law
- Have an excellent command of professional English (secondary foreign language and relevant work experience would be a plus)
- Are IT literate
- Display business drive, team spirit, passion, ambition and initiative
- Have an open professional mind
How to apply?
If you fit the description and want to join us, please send your CV & Cover Letter in English at email@example.com by 15 February 2015, job code: “Junior Lawyer”. Suitable applicants only will be invited for tests and interviews.