NESTOR NESTOR DICULESCU KINGSTON PETERSEN is recruiting lawyers with experience in Mergers & Acquisitions.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions practice is consistently recognized by the premier legal directories for its expertise in the field. We provide assistance in virtually all matters related to cross-border and local projects, transaction structuring and development of risk mitigation strategies, as well as a coherent and sound contractual framework for the implementation thereof whether in acquisition, restructuring, joint venture, privatization, merger, de-merger and spin-off projects.
Our practice is valued for its excellent integration of all required legal expertise and for the multi-disciplinary support provided to our clients in shaping their operational objectives, financial data and transaction parameters into a realistic business scenario, as well as for providing creative solutions to complex legal issues.
If you think you are the kind of person we are looking for, we would very much like to hear from you. Please contact our HR Director by subscribing your resume at Ruxandra.Teodorescu@nndkp.ro
– one to three years of professional experience in commercial and corporate law, with significant involvement in M&A transactions;
– previous experience in the energy or insurance field is considered an advantage;
– outstanding knowledge of commercial and civil law;
– a very good command of English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– pro-active attitude, excellent research, very good legal writing skills;
– good communicator, efficient, team worker.
Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen is a promoter of business law in Romania. The firm, together with its specialized tax and intellectual property divisions, has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Brasov and Craiova, part of a team comprising 115 attorneys, 23 tax consultants, three intellectual property counselors and 70 employees and offers full-service and integrated legal and tax advice to companies in Romania and abroad. NNDKP represents Romania in some of the most prestigious international professional alliances – Lex Mundi, World Services Group – and is a founding member of the South East Europe Legal Group (SEE Legal).
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul Bucureşti.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 12 februarie 2015