BULBOACA & ASOCIAŢII recruits lawyer for its criminal law department.
ABOUT THE JOB
The candidate will join our criminal law team and will provide assistance and representation to clients – corporations and individuals – in high-profile and complex white collar matters, regulatory enforcement matters and internal investigations, handling all aspects of criminal trials and related civil and administrative actions before courts in all jurisdictions, as well as before special criminal investigation authorities.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
– at least two years of professional experience in criminal law;
– outstanding knowledge of criminal law;
– a very good command of English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– high adaptability to various situations, circumstances and people;
– team-work, communication and interpersonal skills, high passion for hard working;
– strong analytical and critical thinking and decision-making capabilities.
ABOUT BULBOACA & ASOCIAŢII
We are a Romanian law firm providing high quality legal and tax services at international standards to national and international corporations, financial institutions, Romanian entrepreneurs and private equity funds, in all fields of law.
Through our services, we have become one of the most powerful brands on the local legal market, employing the services of 47 professionals (30 lawyers, 2 tax consultants and 15 supporting staff).
We are business-oriented and have a problem-solving approach. Through our technical expertise, teamwork, high professional standards and strong dedication to solving our clients’ problems, we are committed to be our clients’ preferred partner in Romania.
If you think you fit the description above and are interested in becoming a member of our team, please send your CV with a cover letter expressing your interest in joining our law firm to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 aprilie 2015