Join Us! For our expanding practice in Bucharest we are looking for an Attorney at Law to work in the M&A practice group.
You will work on major M&A cases in which you advise national and international clients.
– excellent written and spoken English (a good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– a high level of professional interest in law and dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
– commitment to work in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
– proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills and a commitment to client service;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
Completed Romanian legal studies (international study experience or economic background is welcome).
The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of professional experience in a m&a practice group, assisting international clients.
SCHOENHERR CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPE
Schoenherr was founded in Vienna in 1950 and has since grown to become one of the leading corporate law firms in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Schoenherr is a truly European firm with some half of its 310 lawyers based in offices outside Austria in Belgrade, Bratislava, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague, Sofia, Vienna, Warsaw and Zagreb (a cooperation office). Matters of European law are handled through the firm’s Brussels office which is especially valued for its outstanding ability in competition/merger control and state aid law. Elsewhere, Schoenherr cooperates on a regular, but non-exclusive basis with top legal specialists in their respective jurisdictions. This combination makes Schoenherr the clear and ideal choice for cross-border or multijurisdictional investment and transactions. With our wide-ranging network of offices throughout CEE/SEE, we offer our clients unique coverage in the region. Many Schoenherr lawyers are recognised leaders in their specialised areas of law. Our clients profit from the rich diversity of talents, languages and cultures that make our lawyers particularly versatile and adaptive.
Do you possess these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing career-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with demanding international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 22 iunie 2015