JINARU, MIHAI & NOȚINGHER is recruiting junior lawyer.
The ideal candidate would be a Member of the Bucharest Bar Association, and would have the following professional competencies and skills:
– experience between 3 months – 2 years; Internships are also considered relevant experience; Experience in business law is considered an advantage;
– have an excellent command of English; a good command of a second foreign language (eg French) is considered an advantage;
– advanced computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet browser, office equipment: fax, scanner etc;
– strong interpersonal and communication skills;
– well organized, energetic, proactive.
The daily activity includes:
– current activities specific for litigations and corporate consultancy;
– assistance and representation in front of authorities: Courts of Justice, Trade Registry, Notary Public Offices etc;
– support and implementation of internal projects of the firm.
If you meet our requirements, please send your detailed CV and a short cover letter expressing your interest in joining our team at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 2 august 2015