LOSPA LAWYERS is currently looking for litigators.
As part of our continued growth plans, Lospa Lawyers is recruiting civil & commercial litigator with 2 – 4 years of practical experience in Bucharest. Some experience of dealing with personal injury liability (i.e. car accidents, malpraxis) is highly desirable.
The role is part time – 2 to 3 days per week – and the hours can be reduced to fit commitments outside of work.
– graduate from an accredited law school from Bucharest and Bucharest Bar admission;
– 2 – 4 years of recent full-time responsible, relevant, satisfactory legal experience in a law firm;
– a strong academic background and good litigation acumen.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL
– devise new solutions to seemingly impossible tasks;
– act as a self-starter who proactively takes advantage of every learning opportunity;
– tap one’s creativity and resourcefulness to take a thoughtful and business-minded approach to the practice of law;
– pursue transformative ideas;
– add personality, social intelligence and exceptional communication skills to a “can-do” approach to achieving goals;
– be agile enough to anticipate client needs and respond to unforeseen conditions.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please send your CV in English to: email@example.com
We will respond to every application received and we aim to do so within 5 business days.
LOSPA LAWYERS BACKGROUND
LL was founded in 2015 upon the principles of unwavering client service, a tireless work ethic, sound judgment, and the highest quality written and courtroom skills.
Efficiency, hands-on mentality and a favorable cost structure are the benchmarks of our services.
We are a meritocracy. Newcomers will not be judged by anything other than the quality of their work. Because we value talent, not seniority.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 29 februarie 2016