DUNCEA, ȘTEFĂNESCU & ASSOCIATES is recruiting junior lawyers.
– recent graduate of the Bar Association exam (2014-2016);
– 1-to-2-year experience in a multinational law firm or in a prestigious law firm;
– excellent communication skills in Romanian; advanced knowledge of English is compulsory, while French and/or German are/is an advantage;
– analytical thinking, proactive attitude, involvement and consistency;
– good planning and computer skills (MS Office);
– technical skills and business oriented;
– willing to specialize in the field;
– open-minded and gregarious team player;
– willingness to build and pursue a sound career.
The main initial tasks shall include performance of legal research on particular subjects, drafting legal alerts / news, drafting notifications, claims and/or different judicial requests of minor / average difficulty, limited experience access to representing clients before legal courts, drafting e-mail correspondence to clients in respect to litigation course of action under close supervision of the senior team members, attending meetings with public authorities, drafting and submitting documents with the public authorities, drafting opinions and contracts of minor / average difficulty, drafting e-mail correspondence with clients, based on formal instructions received from the senior team members, as well as administrative assistance to the legal team. You will have to ensure the observance of professional quality standards.
– internal, external and on-the-job training;
– diversified working fields;
– young, dynamic, steady and pleasant work environment.
As part of your continuous professional development: various trainings, seminars in your field of activity.
HOW TO APPLY
Please check all the details on our website: http://duncea-stefanescu.ro/careers/
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 10 august 2016