REFF & ASSOCIATES is looking for experienced lawyers to join the Banking, Finance and Capital Markets practice as Senior Associates / Managing Associates.
AS A BANKING LAWYER IN OUR TEAM
You will join a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserve a uniquely collegial culture and considers work/life balance as a strategic priority. With a high year on year business growth rate, Reff & Associates offers distinctive accelerated career progression opportunities in an international environment.
As member of a team recognized for its involvement in landmark transactions, you will be involved in complex and interesting projects in banking and capital markets.
– loan finance (lender/borrower side);
– portfolio transfer transactions (performing or NPLs);
– debt restructurings;
– M&A transactions in the financial services industry;
– legal opinions on banking law and regulations;
– capital Markets.
You will have the opportunity to assist sophisticated clients, including top banks, investment funds and publicly traded companies.
Depending on your experience level, you may get the opportunity to take a leading role in complex projects, including in cases involving multidisciplinary teams, where you can broaden your legal expertise by interacting with other professionals specializing in financial services industry (e.g., tax and financial advisors, risk professionals and accounting experts).
You will have the opportunity to interact with foreign lawyers members of the international Banking & Securities Legal Group of Deloitte Legal, which is coordinated by Andrei Burz Pinzaru, Partner in Reff & Associates. Your exposure to international best practices will be enhanced by your eligibility to participate in international trainings and by accessing the rich local and global research and training resources of the global network of Deloitte.
Last but not least, you will become part of a team where we believe that success is measured in the long run and therefore we approach relationships with a desire to build long-lasting partnerships. We enjoy a remarkable long-term trust from clients and commitment from colleagues. We seek balance and sustainability in everything we do and have grown profitably while constantly investing in our people, nurturing new relationships in the market and contributing to various initiatives of the business community. We believe most strongly in integrity, loyalty, and commitment towards clients and colleagues.
PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
– fully qualified lawyer member of the Bar;
– solid previous professional experience in banking and/or capital markets law;
– sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
– fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– team player, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
If you meet the required profile, send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reff & Associates SCA has a team of 60 lawyers and paralegals and is recognized as a leading law firm in Romania for the quality of services and ability to deliver solutions on complex legal matters. The law firm is one of the most active in transaction work in Romania, with an annual aggregate close to EUR 1bn deals assisted by Reff & Associates lawyers each year. The areas of practice include Banking & Finance, Competition law, Employment law, Energy and Environment law, Insolvency law, Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Sector, Real Estate, Securities Law. Reff & Associates is independent law firm in accordance with the Bucharest Bar rules and is a member of Deloitte Legal, a global network of legal practices including over 1,700 lawyers in 73 countries. The continuous and consistent involvement of Reff & Associates in landmark transactions are recognized also by the international legal guides and Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa ranks Reff & Associates alongside leading law firms, and particularly recommends its lawyers for their expertise in Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A and Real Estate work.
In Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Reff & Associates has been consistently involved in landmark finance deals in aggregate of hundreds of millions EUR per year. The team brings to the benefit of our clients the experience accumulated in banking transactions exceeding several billion EUR in aggregate, including new money, refinancing and loan restructuring projects. In the financial services sector, the law practice provides the full range of services to financial institutions, including:
– finance transactions: transaction support in bilateral and syndicated loans, loan workouts, securitization, loan transfers (performing and non-performing loans) and assist in drafting and negotiating the transaction documentation (loan agreements, security and other ancillary documentation);
– M&A transactions in the financial services sector: advice on the structure of the transaction, the pre-contractual documentation, due diligence, drafting/negotiating the purchase agreements and assisting the implementation of the transaction;
– banking regulatory assistance: on-going assistance with respect to the specific legal and regulatory requirements applicable to banks / non-banking financial institutions, development of new financial products, representation in front of the regulators;
– capital markets: assistance on all matters related to capital markets namely: initial public offerings, representation in front of regulators, assistance to the issuers in view of completion of listing requirements, takeover offers and squeeze-out procedures, on-going securities compliance, insider trading/market manipulation, share buy-backs and stock option plans.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 august 2016