Join Us! For our expanding practice in Bucharest we are looking for an Attorney at Law to work in the Litigation practice group.
You will work on major Litigation cases in which you advise national and international clients.
– excellent written and spoken English (a good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– a high level of professional interest in law and dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
– commitment to work in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
– proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to client service;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
– outstanding knowledge of commercial litigation, general civil law, administrative law, insolvency and arbitration.
Completed Romanian legal studies (international study experience or economic background is welcomed).
The ideal candidate should have 5/6 years of professional experience in litigation and general civil law.
Do you possess these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English at Ana Lupsor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 6 octombrie 2016