VOLCIUC – IONESCU is looking for an extremely motivated Junior Lawyer to join our team in Bucharest.
The successful candidate will be working in an inspiring and collaborative environment, under the direct supervision of the partner in charge and will be advising national and international clients in all areas of business.
We are passionate about the law and have sound interpersonal skills, a business-oriented approach and a commitment to excellence.
– law school graduate with excellent academic records;
– admitted to the Bucharest Bar Association in September 2016;
– fluent in English (specialized English legal terminology is a plus);
– excellent communications skills in Romanian;
– computer skills (MS-Office, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Internet Browsers).
– ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively in order to meet deadlines;
– excellent analytical skills, an eye for detail and the big picture;
– ability to work under pressure and as part of a team;
– ability to multi-task, solution oriented and proactive.
Send an English language letter of intent together with you resume and school transcripts (ADMA or other available format) to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 octombrie 2016