MMO in association with KPMG Legal is seeking for junior and senior lawyers.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
MMO is part of the KPMG Legal network. It is a highly respected provider of legal services to a wide range of international corporations, foreign and local investors, as well as public authorities. The strength of MMO comes from the finely tuned legal skills and resilient commitment of its people. Our roots in Romania go back 20 years, while we also extend internationally through our KPMG Legal membership, with its more than 1,500 lawyers in 90 countries – we take pride in our reputable name, value mission and talented people. It is more than ourselves or our law firm – we strongly believe in a higher purpose, our clients and their sustainable businesses, this country and its future. Business evolves, global mega trends bring new challenges, industries and the public sector change, so we stand by our clients and communities with dedication, energy and pragmatic support.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Junior and Senior Lawyers for our office in Bucharest who:
– have a Law Degree from a leading university;
– are fully-fledged lawyers;
– have good knowledge of corporate & commercial law;
– the Senior Lawyers need to have minimum 3 years of work experience in one of the following fields: M&A, Commercial law including commercial contracts, Civil law including real estate and in at least one of the following industries: pharmaceutical, energy, real estate, manufacturing industries, IT, IPR;
– have an excellent command of professional English (secondary foreign language and relevant work experience would be a plus);
– are IT literate;
– display business drive, team spirit, passion, ambition and initiative;
– have an open professional mind.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter of motivation, in English, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for written tests and interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 22 noiembrie 2016