FIRON BAR-NIR, international law firm, is looking for 1 lawyer with 3 to 7 years of practical experience in insolvency area to join the team.
Being also a registered insolvency practitioner is highly desirable and would be a plus.
– very good command of written and spoken English;
– a strong academic background and experience firstly in insolvency procedure, particularly as concerns good knowledge of procedural course and milestones, prerogatives and duties of all actors involved the insolvency procedure (insolvency judge, judicial administrator / liquidator, special administrator, creditors’ bodies), requirements and implementation of procedural acts and actions opened to the debtor / special administrator, the judicial administrator / liquidator and / or the creditors (e.g. perusing or challenging receivables tables, procedural reports, agreements or deeds of the debtor etc.);
– experience in a broad range of disputes including civil claims, commercial, securities, administrative and contract law is a plus;
– committed lawyer with excellent legal skills in dispute resolutions and client experience;
– we are particularly keen to recruit lawyers who are also great communicators with strong relationship-building skills and proactive attitude, good energy and team players;
– generally we are continuously looking for people with the qualifications, intellect, character and motivation to become outstanding lawyers and part of Firon Bar-Nir international team.
– Firon Bar-Nir an international law firm that has a work culture which is significantly different from similar law companies of Romania in many respects;
– our firm has a culture rich in personality with a friendly group of individuals. Our attorneys are included openly in client-facing activities. Though our workforce is abundant in brilliance, it is free from ego and arrogance. We celebrate diversity. In fact, we seldom overlook an opportunity to celebrate anything wonderful that happens to our firm or the people within it. We do more than listen to our colleagues – we actively seek their input, perspective and ideas;
– we have an open door policy which means the partners are accessible at all times. We offer market related salaries at all levels and all attorneys participate in ongoing professional training and career development. We promote a healthy work/life balance and achieve this through providing flexibility, health benefits, sporting and social activities.
Applicants are welcome to file their applications (CV and letter of intent in English) at: Catalin.Cotorogea@firon-barnir.ro
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 14 mai 2017