MARAVELA & ASOCIAŢII is looking for a senior associate.
Our highly professional, friendly and internationally recognized advisory team’s client portfolio is ever growing, so we are looking for a(nother) talented and experienced senior associate with 3-5+ years of experience, since final Bar qualification (definitivat).
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
– the opportunity to work with an award-winning team that is highly appraised by clients;
– work environment centred on strong ethics, integrity and team spirit;
– high profile clients and assignments;
– career advancement opportunities based on professional and personal qualities;
– development of management skills;
– elegant and modern office premises.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
– practical experience of 3-5+ years since final Bar qualification (definitivat), out of which at least 3-4 years with a medium/large law firm;
– knowledge of corporate, commercial and M&A matters is required; further experience in either of competition law, banking & finance, IP, IT, environment or energy & natural resources matters is a plus;
– full working proficiency in English (written and spoken) is an absolute must, including strong knowledge of legal English terms and terminology; fluency in a second foreign language is an advantage;
– openness to continuous professional training, team spirit and adaptability to firm`s policies;
– patience and dedication to forming junior team members;
– LL.M or legal PhD and any other degrees in law awarded by a foreign university are a plus.
Please send your resume and letter of intent (explaining why you chose to be part of our team and what motivates you in your legal career) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Senior Associate Advisory. Please note that this is NOT a position for dispute resolution lawyers.
Due to high number of applications received, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 5 octombrie 2017