MULTINATIONAL COMPANY from highly regulated industry is looking for in-house Legal Counsel to join Bucharest team!
You will be part of a multidisciplinary and sophisticated team, within a constantly growing company, in a very dynamic industry.
– university degree in Law;
– preferably 2 years of experience or more (in-house lawyer in multinational company or lawyer within law firm having multinational exposure), in the following areas: commercial and corporate law, competition, data protection, employment;
– experience in regulated industry is a big plus;
– experience in compliance is a plus;
– strong theoretical knowledge;
– very good understanding of clients’ needs;
– excellent business partner;
– ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail;
– excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
– ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines;
– ability to work independently, but also within a team;
– very good command of written and spoken English;
– good level of computer skills (Windows, MS-Office, Word, Power-Point, Outlook).
– drafting, reviewing and negotiating various agreements;
– preparing/updating company template agreements, as to meet internal and external requirements;
– preparing, reviewing and drafting corporate documents and other legal documents (notifications/letters etc.);
– liaison with Register of Commerce and other authorities;
– advising on data protection matters;
– providing legal support within the legal department and cross-functionally to other company departments;
– providing support for compliance aspects (preparing/revising policies, procedures and instructions, performing other specific tasks);
– identifying and researching various legal issues and assessing their impact on company’s business;
– assisting in any other legal matters as and when requested.
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria, please send your resume and cover letter at: email@example.com
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 octombrie 2017