TROFIN & ASSOCIATES is recruiting definitive and junior lawyers.
We recruit one dispute resolution lawyer with at most 3 years experience from the Bar final exam (5 years from the Bar admission exam) and three junior lawyers with at most 1 year from the Bar admission exam.
In this role, you will become part of a large team and having the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of SME and corporate clients. Trofin & Associates is law firm specializing in construction law, commercial arbitration, intellectual property, insurances, insolvency, frequently involved in cross border projects and international disputes.
– Full time.
– assisting and representing clients in front of the courts and arbitration forums, litigation regarding construction law, litigation with professionals, intellectual property, insurance law, administrative law, fiscal law, criminal law, corporate law;
– drawing up legal documents, legal analysis and reports, interpreting legislation and practice, analyzing the various issues of the clients in order to offer the best legal solutions;
– drawing up legal documents, opinions, notifications, summonses, civil and commercial contracts, building law and/or corporate law;
– the job may require traveling, both in Romania and abroad, mainly in Europe.
– a law degree and at least 2 years’ experience in the legal profession;
– sound knowledge of civil law, civil procedure, administrative law;
– sound knowledge of English – written, spoken (legal English), C1 level;
– excellent written and verbal communications skills including strong presentation skills;
– effective use of computer systems for the generation of professional reports, scheduling and client database management;
– strong relationship-building skills;
– ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
– good organizational skills and capacity to be detail-oriented;
– ability to react quickly and make the right decisions;
– ability to track the objectives of a project and complete the tasks required to achieve the result;
– reliability, creativity, punctuality, ambition, sociable;
– involvement in projects that require a fast working pace;
– sound knowledge of PC operation, including MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
– high level of integrity and professional accountability.
CANDIDATE’S ADVANTAGES WHEN APPLYING
– previous experience in a law firm with recommendations its seniors colleagues;
– master in law diploma.
– competitive wage plus bonuses;
– oportunity to fast growing career;
– continue Legal Education courses.
This role represents a great opportunity within a dynamic, challenging and professional environment.
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria, please send your resume and cover letter to Oana Cuciureanu, Trofin & Associates: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 9 octombrie 2017