TMO Attorneys at law, the law firm associated with KPMG Legal in Romania provides legal services for Romanian and international companies, including assistance and representation of clients in labor law litigation cases in courts throughout Romania. We offer the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Junior Lawyer for our Internal Compliance Unit in Bucharest who
– has University degree in Law. Relevant postgraduate awards/certifications would be desirable but not essential;
– has relevant work experience in the legal area desirable;
– has good knowledge of civil and commercial law;
– has good inter-personal skills;
– has good command of MS Office package;
– is proficiency in English;
– is preferably a Bar Member.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR ROLE?
– draft and review commercial and financial contracts as necessary to meet evolving business needs and complying with laws and internal policies and procedures;
– deal with authorities;
– corporate documentation drafting;
– legal opinions drafting;
– ensure compliance with corporate policies, reporting, accounting and other professional requirements, etc;
– monitor KPMG`s compliance with contractual terms and conditions, commitments and notifications;
– involvement in the collection of outstanding debts from our clients;
– ensure that KPMG internal procurement policy is followed;
– permanently monitoring the compliance with the applicable laws of KPMG in Romania companies and their professional activity.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, gliding hours, short week);
– continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm;
– challenging projects;
– unique perks like sport and massage in the office, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter of motivation, in English, at: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 27 martie 2018