D’ORNANO PARTNERS is looking for a legal assistant.
We are targeting a friendly and flexible person.
Employer: D’Ornano Partners
Type of job: Full-time
Experience: 1-5 years
– appropriate MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook), Adobe knowledge and experience;
– hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers) and familiarity with email scheduling tools, conference calls organization centers;
– fluency in English and French;
– time management, organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
– good communication skills;
– attention to detail and problem solving skills, as well as a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
– team player, proactive, positive and enthusiast.
High School and/or University degree, additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus. Previous experience in a law firm is an advantage.
Responsibilities include day to day secretary activities, such as: administrative support for the firm-wide legal team (in English and French); correspondence and conversations with firm-wide clients (in English and French); elaborating and editing documents and other instruments that are required by the Bucharest office lawyers; handling the office correspondence; receiving guests and redirecting them to the relevant person in the office; making travel arrangements and reviewing invoices; maintaining the relation with the Bucharest office suppliers; handling limited protocol activities.
We offer a motivating salary and a friendly working environment, as well as growing and learning opportunities.
Please send your CV at: email@example.com
D’ORNANO PARTNERS is a French law firm with an international capacity and presence.
The firm has adopted an integrated model for its international operations based on a strong synergy of the teams and skills amongst different offices. The Paris office is focused on M&A, commercial real estate and financial operations in France, while also providing high level and industry-specific support to other offices. The CEE offices (Budapest, Belgrade and Bucharest) are specialized in cross-border investments and provide legal support to their international clients in each respective jurisdiction.
The firm focuses on the excellence of its business and legal services in all fields: complex M&A transactions, greenfield and partnerships with local actors or restructuring of existing assets, real estate financings, especially in the industrial, commercial and hospitality sectors.
Its lawyers are members of one or more European bars and benefit from a deep understanding of the differences between local laws and approaches in the region.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 31 august 2018