SCHOENHERR & ASOCIAȚII is looking for an attorney at law | Employment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– excellent written and spoken English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
– commitment to work in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
– completed Romanian legal studies (international study experience or economic background is welcomed);
– 3-4 years of experience, including 1-2 years as an employment attorney;
– proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to client service;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
– interesting and challenging work for renowned clients;
– an innovative and international working environment with high profile man-dates;
– the opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
– a collegial working atmosphere.
Do you possess these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with demanding international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with photo, letter of motivation, university transcripts, and reference letters in English to Ana Lupsor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, please go to www.schoenherr.eu/recruiting-process
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 ianuarie 2019