KONECNA & ZACHA, Bucharest office, is looking for a trainee.
AS A TRAINEE IN OUR TEAM YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES
– various activities that need to be accomplished in the areas of corporate law, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, litigation;
– debt collection activities (insolvencies, enforcements);
– research activities, keeping record of clients’ data bases, correspondence with the court enforcement officers, preparing enforcement files;
– field activities to the Commercial Registry, to the legal courts and other authorities or public institutions etc.
REQUIREMENTS AND NECESSARY EXPERIENCE
– admitted to the Bucharest Bar;
– previous experience represents an advantage;
– good drafting and writing skills for documents and emails;
– good communicator, solution-oriented;
– proficient writing and speaking in English (very important);
– familiarity in working with the MS Office package (Word, Excel);
– flexible and adaptable person.
WHAT WE OFFER
– motivating salary;
– central location;
– pleasant work environment.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter of intent, in English, at our email address: email@example.com
We specialize in provision of legal counselling to foreign and domestic clients doing business on the territory of Central and Eastern Europe, namely in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, and in Russia. In order to maintain a high standard of services provided we focus on certain branches of law in which our lawyers have gained relevant professional expertise and experience.
We provide individual as well as comprehensive counselling and support to our clients. We prepare tailor-made solutions reflecting current client’s needs and requirements as well as providing future development potential. Our aim is to combine the highest professional standards with efficiency, ability to respond promptly and with readiness to fulfill our tasks within a broader consulting team.
Since 2000 we have always helped our clients in their real business and we fully understand business consequences of legal steps, wherever they may be taken, from M&As, corporate law, debt collection, IP management, real estate or litigation.
We consistently care about the professional development of our team, and thus, we are ready to deliver complex commercial transactions on a very high level. That’s why we are regularly recognized among the best law firms in Central and Eastern Europe.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 aprilie 2019