CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP, a major international law firm with offices in Europe, CEE and worldwide is looking for a very dynamic and enthusiastic candidate willing to take on a challenging role in a highly professional and international environment.
The ideal candidate for the position of Business Development & Marketing Manager must have strong management and technical skills and be able to prioritize a busy workload whilst working under pressure, all the while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Being able to multitask efficiently is a must.
As a member of the firm’s BD & Marketing team you will be providing support for business development and marketing activities across all practice areas within the firm.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
– supporting on a broad range of marketing initiatives;
– assisting with the co-ordination of pitch documents and proposals;
– maintaining information systems;
– ensuring up-to-date and readily available marketing materials;
– maintaining and managing firm-wide databases and documents;
– assistance with coordinating events;
– liaising with counterparts in other jurisdictions (countries).
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL
– have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services environment;
– be able to show accuracy and attention to detail;
– be able to demonstrate initiative, creativity and good prioritization skills;
– be self motivated and able to work under pressure;
– have an excellent level of written and spoken English;
– have advanced Microsoft Office skills.
If you qualify for this position, please send your CV accompanied by a letter of intention to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 22 iulie 2019