Founded in 2000, PETERKA & PARTNERS is an independent full-service law firm with special commitment to the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
PETERKA & PARTNERS is the one truly CEE law firm that has built a pan-regional full-service practice with a unique fully integrated infrastructure. The firm provides a one-stop shop for legal services over several jurisdictions or the whole region.
For the Romanian office, PETERKA & PARTNERS is looking for an experienced Attorney at Law with 3-5 years of experience in the litigation and/or consultancy area (mainly corporate & commercial law, M&A and/or employment).
– fluent English (proficiency in other foreign languages is an advantage);
– solid knowledge of the Romanian law with a focus on civil and commercial law (any specialization is a plus);
– experience in an international legal environment;
– commited to deliver high-quality legal work;
– good legal writing, communication and negotiation skill;
– strong analytical, reasoning and research skills;
– business awareness;
– highly developed work ethic.
– competitive remuneration corresponding to abilities and achieved result;
– interesting and diverse work in growing regional firm;
– pleasant working environment;
– gaining interesting and professional experience in an international law firm.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Ms. Celina Zorz, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 23 august 2019