DUNCEA, ȘTEFĂNESCU & ASSOCIATES is looking for an attorney at law.
– passed the Bucharest Bar / INPPA final exam;
– 2-to-3-year experience in a prestigious law firm or in a multinational company (as in-house);
– excellent communication skills in Romanian; advanced knowledge of English is compulsory;
– analytical thinking, proactive attitude, involvement and consistency;
– good planning and computer skills (MS Office);
– technical skills and business oriented;
– open-minded and gregarious team player;
– willingness to build and pursue a sound legal career.
The professional will be dedicated (temporarily) to a particular customer of our law firm (major multinational corporation); will therefore render services at customer’s headquarters.
The initial tasks shall mainly include (i) performance of legal research on particular subjects, (ii) drafting notifications, short opinions, claims and/or different judicial requests, (iii) review / vetting of contracts of minor / average difficulty, (iv) drafting and submitting documents and attending meetings, (v) administrative assistance/ support to the legal team, such as monitorisation and updating / follow-up on various topics and drafting various reports requested by team members. He/ She will have to ensure the observance of professional quality standards.
Remuneration package will be discussed and detailed during the last stages of the interviews.
Career opportunities are discussed in detail during the interview.
HOW TO APPLY
If this profile fits your background and if you are interested in becoming a member of our team, you are invited to send us your CV, in English, (inclusive of photo) and application letter (observing the deadline).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application code (to be mentioned in e-mail “Subject” line): “Attorney-at-law”.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 10 octombrie 2019