McGREGOR & PARTNERS is looking for a litigation lawyer.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will be fluent in written and spoken legal English (another language is an asset) having more than 4-5 years as qualified lawyer, with experience in corporate, commercial and civil litigation.
He/ she should also be a team player, have a strong commitment to the firm, loyalty, willingness to learn and to work under pressure. Common sense and practicality are also important, as is willingness to undertake business trips in Romania and abroad.
Experience in an international law firm is an advantage but it is not essential.
– seniority in profession between 4 and 10 years;
– mandatory advanced English proficiency;
– experience in assisting and representing clients before arbitral courts;
– entitled to represent the clients before all Romanian courts, inclusive the Hight Court of Cassation and Justice and arbitration courts;
– experience in civil litigations, insolvency, enforced executions, administrative and commercial law;
– well organised person, with real project management abilities;
– innovative person with excellent communication abilities and a team-player.
A competitive package of remuneration will be offered.
He/she will be encouraged to develop his/ her knowledge, professional skills and commerciality.
He/she may also achieve a higher position in the firm.
There is an opportunity to work closely with a native English speaking lawyer with 25 years’ experience in working in important transactions in Romania.
ABOUT THE FIRM
A regional law firm with offices in Bucharest and Sofia, undertaking work largely for multinational and foreign clients, which has an association with an international law firm based in the City of London.
The interested candidates are invited to send us a Resume and a Letter of Intent to: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 17 februarie 2020