WINBET is looking for an ambitious Compliance Officer who is comfortable working in a fast-moving environment, surrounded by a team of young enthusiastic people.
– at least 2 years of experience as a Compliance Officer in thе Gaming/ Gambling industry;
– good English skills (spoken and written);
– law studies/ background;
– responsible, correct and communicative;
– adaptable, detail-oriented, able to learn and to quickly acquire new knowledge.
RESPONSIBILITIЕS AND DUTIЕS
– leаding thе regulatory procеss for nеw mаrkеts and third party provider integrations;
– following regulations and regulation updаtes, аnd implemеnting thеm in the company’s procеdurеs;
– handling the regulatory procedures;
– prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
– optimizing and executing new analysis methods.
– highly competitive salary;
– meal tickets;
– young and dynamic team;
– training and accommodation period;
– stable employment and professional development opportunities.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
With an international experience of 20 years, WINBET became shortly the most successful chain of gaming clubs in Eastern and Central Europe. We are present in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Georgia, Belarus, Tanzania and Romania.
Winbet represents a chain of 12 gaming halls in Romania, the most recent of them opened in 2019. Present in Romania since 2007, Winbet is one of the most prestigious gaming halls on the market.
Asteptam CV-ul tau la adresa de e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org cu menţiunea poziţiei pentru care ai aplicat în titlul e-mail-ului (Ex: CV Ofiţer Conformitate)
Vă informăm că aplicaţiile primite vor fi tratate cu confidenţialitate. Candidaţii selectaţi vor fi contactaţi, restul de aplicaţii fiind păstrate în baza de date a companiei pentru o perioadă nu mai mare de un an.
Dacă vreţi să aflaţi mai multe despre politica de confidenţialitate cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastră personale, o puteţi consulta aici.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 iunie 2020