ANDREEA ION & ROMAN HAMED LAW OFFICE is recruiting a trainee lawyer.
– member of the Bar or graduate of the entrance exam for the profession;
– solid theoretical knowledge and minimal practice of corporate, civil, commercial, labor and contentious-administrative law;
– responsible, disciplined, dynamic, serious, correct and motivated person;
– knowledge of documents, registers and procedures specific to the activity of administrative and legal nature;
– excellent knowledge of the Romanian language, fluency and correctness in expression, distributive attention, good diction, analytical sense;
– good knowledge of legal English;
– knowledge of another foreign language at intermediate / advanced level is a plus;
– communication skills, analysis and synthesis abilities, goal – oriented, teamworker;
– use of PC and Microsoft Office package at advanced level;
– availability for business travel outside Bucharest;
– driver’s license.
– managing the tasks set by and along with the coordinating lawyers;
– drafting claims, answers to claims, responses to objections etc.;
– drafting documents specific to the profession;
– use of the online platforms of the various authorities: ONRC; AEGRM, ANCPI etc.;
– other tasks related to the field of administrative and legal sciences, as requested by the coordinating lawyers.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
– pleasant working environment;
– professional guidance;
– the possibility to apply the gained knowledge;
– the opportunity to work in an experienced team;
– salary package adapted to the level of complexity of the undertaken responsibilities.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
We are a law firm that assists and represents, for over 10 years, Romanian and foreign clients in the following areas of practice: corporate law, tax, banking, commercial, labor and social security law, aviation law, contentious-administrative matters, compliance with data protection provisions.
Our mission is to provide and ensure our clients the legal assistance based on effective strategies, loyalty and professionalism.
If you are interested in meeting us, we are waiting for your CV and letter of intent, in English, at: email@example.com
The personal data of the candidates will be processed in accordance with the data processing policy of the Law Office, available here.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 10 februarie 2021