CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP is looking for a Legal Assistant/ Executive Assistant (minimum 3 years).
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience (minimum 3 years);
– must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment;
– a proactive approach to problem-solving;
– handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature in a professional and discrete manner;
– excellent English language skills;
– excellent organizational and planning skills;
– excellent computer and typing skills.
– performing a wide variety of executive and administrative duties;
– providing support to Partners and Lawyers or in other team-oriented internal projects;
– arranging meetings; making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries;
– typing and formatting documents;
– using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software;
– producing reports and presentations;
– supporting on a broad range of marketing initiatives;
– assisting with the drafting of pitch documents and proposals;
– ensuring up-to-date and readily available marketing materials;
– assisting with the maintaining of the firmwide databases and documents;
– assistance with coordinating events;
– filling, keeping track of records and files.
– hardworking, open and honest approach, team player, always looking for the highest level of professionalism;
– resourceful, adaptable, ability to multitask, attention to details.
CHANGING THE FACE OF LAW
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep local market understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it. In a world of ever-accelerating change where technology is increasingly important in the deployment of global strategies, our clear, business-focused advice helps clients of every size to face the future with confidence. We’re immersed in your world. Your interests and priorities are at the heart of what we do.
Our lawyers are genuine experts in their fields, with a grasp of detail that’s second to none. Our next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. It means we can anticipate the likely challenges, accelerate our pace and create the space to develop innovative solutions. We’re diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture in which every one of our people, can maximise their potential and thrive.
Developing people is at the heart of what we do. With learning comes greater confidence and we believe confidence is one of the keys to business success. When you join us (and if you move roles or assignments), we’ll make sure that you get the best-in-class training and support you need to perform at your best, complementing a variety of work opportunities with personalised development support.
If you share this outlook and you want to be involved in some of the most complex and interesting work, often cross-border, where finding creative solutions and collaborating with colleagues from across our international network is part of daily life, then our world may just be the place for you.
Then please, send your application (CV and cover letter), mentioning the position you are applying for, to the email address: Bucharest.Office@cms-cmno.com
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Thanking you in advance for your interest in joining our firm.
The CMS Team.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 26 mai 2021