CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP is looking for an Associate for the Corporate and M&A Practice Group (2-3 years definitive/ qualified lawyer).
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– proven professional experience (about 2-3 years) in a top business law firm with experience involving transactions documents, negotiations, due diligence processes, incorporations, joint ventures and other corporate related matters;
– capability to work, prioritize and make decisions;
– pragmatic approach to problem solving;
– sound legal reasoning;
– attention to detail;
– excellent communication skills.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
– degree from a reputable law school;
– international LLM would be a plus (but not mandatory);
– very good English and professional legal writing skills.
– hardworking, open and honest approach, team player, always looking for the highest level of professionalism;
– an ability to master new fields of knowledge and law;
– capable to be involved in all stages of a project (discussion of proposal, structuring, negotiations, implementation).
– growing opportunities in an international leading law firm;
– modern and friendly work environment;
– competitive reward system;
– training facilities.
CHANGING THE FACE OF LAW
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep local market understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it. In a world of ever-accelerating change where technology is increasingly important in the deployment of global strategies, our clear, business-focused advice helps clients of every size to face the future with confidence. We’re immersed in your world. Your interests and priorities are at the heart of what we do.
Our lawyers are genuine experts in their fields, with a grasp of detail that’s second to none. Our next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. It means we can anticipate the likely challenges, accelerate our pace and create the space to develop innovative solutions. We’re diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture in which every one of our people, can maximise their potential and thrive.
Developing people is at the heart of what we do. With learning comes greater confidence and we believe confidence is one of the keys to business success. When you join us (and if you move roles or assignments), we’ll make sure that you get the best-in-class training and support you need to perform at your best, complementing a variety of work opportunities with personalised development support.
If you share this outlook and you want to be involved in some of the most complex and interesting work, often cross-border, where finding creative solutions and collaborating with colleagues from across our international network is part of daily life, then our world may just be the place for you.
Then please, send your application (CV and cover letter), mentioning the position you are applying for, to the email address: Bucharest.Office@cms-cmno.com
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Thanking you in advance for your interest in joining our firm.
The CMS Team.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 26 mai 2021