NDI Law Firm is looking for a junior to mid-level lawyer with 1 to 3 years from the admission in the Bar.
NDI is the law firm practicing Business Law within NewLaw philosophy. NewLaw is a fresh approach to the practice of law that means business understanding, flexible pricing and profound communication.
THE PROFILE OF OUR FUTURE COLLEAGUE
– Romanian junior to mid-level lawyer (1-3 years from the admission in the Bar);
– has at least 1 year of experience in litigation and commercial consultancy;
– experience in public acquisitions is a plus;
– solid knowledge of civil law and commercial law;
– fluency in written & spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– passionate about high-quality work, motivated by complex transactions, efficient, flexible, and adaptable;
– ability to work independently and efficiently as well as within a team, involving extensive collaboration with other lawyers and office staff;
– to be solution-oriented, fast and out of the box thinker;
– to have initiative and drive, to be honest, and reliable;
– to have a strong willingness and ability to learn.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
– provide comprehensive commercial consultancy, transaction, and advisory to deliver key solutions at national and international level;
– draft different types of contracts, from sale-purchase and lease to supply and license agreements;
– structure, draft, and review legal documents;
– represent clients in court and in relation with various authorities;
– work in a dynamic team, where being creative and fresh in thinking is one of the best assets.
If you are interested in joining our super team, please send us your CV and cover letter in English at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 27 decembrie 2021