KINSTELLAR is looking for a newly qualified/mid-level Banking & Finance lawyer in Bucharest.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong finance, real estate, employment, M&A/corporate, competition, private equity, energy and litigation practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
Kinstellar is a market leader when it comes to size and number of transactions and our practice continues to grow.
As a result, our Banking & Finance workload is expanding considerably and we want to grow our team.
We are looking for a talented and hard-working colleague to join our Banking & Finance group in Bucharest with preference for any or all of the following skills sets/practice:
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university and is member of the Bucharest Bar;
– has between 2 (two) to 5 (five) years of practical and broad experience in banking & finance law practice of an international or major domestic law firm; expertise in other practice area(s) is welcome and supported and will bring additional value;
– has solid knowledge of civil and company law;
– finds motivation in working on complex matters for international clients and global law firms;
– is flexible and want to work in a team that is praised for the consistently high quality of their work;
– is a team player with passion for excellence.
Very good written and spoken English is a must; knowledge of further foreign languages is an advantage.
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career and make a valued contribution, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an independent law firm across the region and be part of our success.
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm and interesting work for reputable local and international clients;
– a modern and dynamic flexible work environment;
– technical and soft skills training and development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– very attractive compensation including future salary growth and annual performance bonus;
– private medical services subscription.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development.
We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow.
If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical employment experience and cover letter) in English to:
Manuela Leptiher, Regional/Bucharest HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 19 octombrie 2022