The international intellectual property firm ŽIVKO MIJATOVIĆ & PARTNERS is looking for an IP attorney/attorney-at-law to join its Romanian branch.
– Law degree;
– minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the field of intellectual and industrial property;
– experience with IP litigation is a plus;
– being a member of the Romanian Chamber of IP Attorneys is highly valued;
– good knowledge of procedures before the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office (OSIM);
– good knowledge of national and EU legislation in the field of industrial property;
– excellent communication and legal writing skills (business English);
– computer skills (MS Office, Windows, Internet Explorer);
– prioritization and organizational skills; capacity to assume responsibilities; ability to think “outside the box”; multitasking; attention to detail; proactive; flexible.
ZMP is a full service intellectual property law firm providing overall protection of all Intellectual Property rights including both prosecution and enforcement of such rights.
In case you believe that you meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 27 februarie 2023