BUSINESS SAGA is recruiting in house lawyers.
ROLE: In house lawyer – Multiple positions
REPORTS TO: Department Manager
– environmental Law;
– expertise in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions, Public Procurement Real Estate and/or Energy Law would be an advantage.
EXPERIENCE: Jr. 3+ / Sr. 5+ years legal experience focused on consultancy
LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania
On behalf of our client, a leading oil & gas company, we are looking for a dynamic Legal Counsel to add value to their business and be the “backbone” of legal aspects of decontamination operations together with a dedicated legal department team.
You will ensure that company operates within the law at all times, offer counsel on legal issues, be an effective guardian of the organisation and facilitate business strategies development. The successful candidate will be able to ensure legal compliance and limit risk exposure all throughout decontamination and reimbursements operations and legal procedures.
SCOPE OF WORK AND ACCOUNTABILITY
– provide expert and strategic legal advice to management;
– legal support to other departments during the implementation of decontamination projects;
– legal support in relation to public authorities involved in the decontamination’s projects;
– legal due diligence on the documents related to decontamination projects;
– evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action;
– anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically;
– identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks;
– recommend alternative approaches/legal solutions where more appropriate or safer;
– liaise with external parties (contractors, environmental regulators, other stakeholders);
– draft & review notices/ agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights of the company Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across environmental area and other related legal areas;
– base your decision making process on ethics and integrity;
– keep abreast of environmental legislative changes.
– BS degree in Law;
– qualified lawyer;
– 3+ years of legal counseling experience in consulting practices/business environment, focused mainly on Environmental Law/permitting;
– in-depth knowledge of Civil Law and all contracting aspects;
– overall broad legal knowledge (Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Public Procurement, Real Estate, Energy Law etc.);
– ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”;
– pro-active, business (solution) oriented approach;
– ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time;
– critical thinking (using logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches);
– complex issues solving (identifying complex issues and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions);
– solution appraisal (observing and evaluating the outcomes of an issue to identify lessons learned or redirect efforts);
– high degree of professional ethics and integrity;
– self-motivated and performance oriented;
– high commitment to team work;
– native Romanian, fluency in English.
If you are interested or know someone who would be a good fit, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Anunțul expiră la data de 1 martie 2014