ȚUCA ZBÂRCEA & ASOCIAȚII is looking for a legal translator.
We are looking for an experienced Legal Translator for a 1-year period (either a freelancer to work exclusively with us, at our offices, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or an employee hired under a 1-year limited employment contract) to provide full and accurate written translation of legal and non-legal documents from English into Romanian and vice versa. An extension of the contract at the end of the 1-year period is possible, but will be decided at such time.
– university degree in Translation/Linguistics;
– at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience, preferably with a law firm;
– certified by the Ministry of Justice;
– excellent translation accuracy & efficiency;
– effective and able to work under pressure;
– a well-organized, quality-oriented and fast-learning team player;
– strong command of Microsoft package – Romanian/ English typing skills > 45 wpm;
– proficiency in a second language (e.g., French, Spanish, Italian, German) is a plus.
– attractive wages;
– private healthcare subscription;
– opportunity to work and develop your skills in a professional environment.
If you fit the description, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) with the subject line “Translator” to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 30 martie 2014