LOSPA LAWYERS is currently looking for a legal office assistant.
THE ROLE may include many of the following
– arranging for the delivery of legal paperwork;
– typing correspondence and legal paperwork;
– transcribing court proceedings and other recorded meetings;
– scheduling, coordinating and confirming court dates, appointments, and meetings
– converse directly with attorneys, courtroom staff members, clients, expert witnesses and commercial vendors;
– managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
– ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
– arranging in-house and external events.
– conducting research in legal matters;
– driving outside Bucharest within a working day;
– translating correspondence and legal paperwork.
WORKING HOURS will range between 25 to 30 hours a week, with a working day usually being somewhere between 10am and 5pm. Flexi-time will be available depending on the weekly tasks.
YOU will need to have driving licence for B-vehicles, reliability, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to every application received and we aim to do so within 5 business days.
LOSPA LAWYERS BACKGROUND
LL was founded in 2015 upon the principles of unwavering client service, a tireless work ethic, sound judgment, and the highest quality written and courtroom skills.
Efficiency, hands-on mentality and a favourable cost structure are the benchmarks of our services.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 18 aprilie 2016